- For weekly rentals a $300 deposit is required to hold your reservation. Final payment, which includes the balance of the rental amount and a $100 security deposit, is due 30 days prior to check in. If you must cancel your confirmed reservation for any reason (bad weather, illness, etc.) and the unit is not re-rented you will forfeit the $300 deposit. If the unit is re-rented, your deposit will be refunded. Once the final payment has been received, the entire amount (less security deposit) will be forfeited unless the unit is re-rented. Should a tropical storm or hurricane require an announced public mandatory evacuation in the Horry County coastal areas, your money will be refunded for any days a mandatory evacuation is in effect.
Applicable lodging taxes will be collected.
- The Anchorage has two elevators for access to the second and third floor of this three-story complex.
- There are differences in the bed layouts and amenities for each unit.
Please contact us for details.
- Two vehicles per unit are permitted on The Anchorage premises. Parking passes will be provided.
- Check-out time is 9:00 a.m. and check-in time is 2:00 p.m.
- For weekly rentals all linens (bed sheets, pillowcases, and towels) are provided except beach towels.
- Normal departure cleaning is included with your payment.
- Our condominiums are non-smoking.
- No pets are allowed in condominiums.
- No motorized bikes are allowed on the premises at any time. Parking of boats, trailers, and campers is strictly prohibited.
- Each condominium accommodates a maximum of 8 people.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Are linens provided?
Yes. Sheet sets and bathroom towel sets are provided to weekly renters of our condominiums. Renters must supply beach towels.
- What time can I check in?
Check in time is anytime after 2:00 pm.
- Is there an elevator?
The Anchorage complex contains two elevators for easy access to each of the three floors.
- When will I receive my security deposit back?
After your departure the unit will be cleaned and inspected.
We will return your security deposit once we receive the
inspection report from the cleaning company.
- Will I be able to see the ocean?
Absolutely. Oceanfront has a direct oceanfront view and oceanview has a view of the ocean and pool area.
- Is this a family friendly vacation property?
Yes. If you like waiting in elevator lines, fighting for space on pool furniture,
and large, crowded parking lots this is not the place for you! Staying at
The Anchorage is much like having your own personal oceanfront condominium. Families return year after year.
- What does the condominimum include?
All units are fully equipped. Please contact us for specific details.